Adare Manor masterfully designed, magnificently maintained, and perfectly set within the glorious estate of one of Europe’s most spectacular manor house hotels,
The Golf Course at Adare Manor is ready to take its place among the best championship courses anywhere. Celebrated golf architect Tom Fazio has taken what was already an award-winning course and transformed it into a parkland paradise befitting a country in the top tier of global golfing destinations. The new course has been created in harmony with the outstanding natural beauty of its surroundings: lush, softly rolling terrain, mature tree scaping, and the sweeping banks of the River Maigue.
Each hole of The Golf Course at Adare Manor could be crowned the feature hole:
- each one has been entirely redesigned and reconstructed, with the very latest technology and course innovations,
- creating a challenging, characterful, and profoundly satisfying playing experience for golfers of every level.
- The final result is a course that is at once strategic and soulful, playable in all conditions,
- and future-proofed in preparation for premiere amateur and professional golf events.
- Cared for by an experienced, passionate team of devoted greenkeepers, the condition of this course and its velvet-smooth Pure Distinction bent grass greens is unrivaled.
Off the course, this commitment to perfection continues in the perfectly appointed clubhouse. Luxurious, stylish, with a modern jazz-age sensibility and every convenience and indulgence you could require, The Carriage House is a worthy counterpart to Europe’s finest new golf course. This is where you will find our expert team and comprehensively stocked Pro Shop, our elegantly welcoming locker rooms, and exciting options for food, drink, and relaxation. The Carriage House features a world-class restaurant managed by our Director of Culinary, Loughlin Druhan; a smart and lively Bar serving light bites and a remarkable collection of fine wines, craft beers, and sophisticated cocktails; a gorgeous covered Terrace with panoramic views of the greens; and our snug and comfortable Cigar Lounge.